Sab Theek Ho Jayega !

My photo
Kochi / Ernakulam, Kerala, India
A Doctor who loves to Live, Love and Laugh with the World! Absolutely crazy about Cricket ! Other Qualifications: A Tired Bathroom Singer, Retired Gully Cricketer and Satire Writer !

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Have you ever been caught with your pants down ?


Have you ever been caught with your pants down ?
I have been !!!

I was working in a small hospital in a place called Ponkunnam between 1996 and 1998. Early days in Ponkunnam were hilarious but nothing could beat this !

I had an urgency to go to the toilet when on a night-duty. I went to the Duty-Doctor's resting room. I latched the room from inside as I always did. Not wanting to get the bottoms of my pants wet, I removed my pants and shorts inside the room and kept them on the bed. As I was walking towards the bathroom, the bath room opened on me and there stood a cute little nurse in front of me.

Only saving grace for me was my tee-shirt was long enough to save my 'man-maryada' from being auctioned completely. The situation was like who was more flustered, the girl or me !

The situation worsened when she couldn't open the door because I had latched it so hard. Being on the shorter side, she was just not able to unlatch it ! Me with the tee-shirt pulled as down as possible was not even in a position to pull my pants and put them on. Neither could I open the door for her.

I did the best possible thing in the given circumstances. I ordered her right back into the bathroom and then got myself dressed and opened the door for her and let her out and then let out a sigh !

I never knew the Nurses used Doctor's resting room in that hospital. That wicked little thing kept giving me crooked smiles throughout my stay in Ponkunnam. But thankfully, she never went beyond that. She never told anyone else; perhaps !

Post Script: Ever since, I always check if there is someone in the bathroom before I even close the door behind me !


Dr. Punned-it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh Out Loud [LOL]