Sab Theek Ho Jayega !

My photo
Kochi / Ernakulam, Kerala, India
A Doctor who loves to Live, Love and Laugh with the World! Absolutely crazy about Cricket ! Other Qualifications: A Tired Bathroom Singer, Retired Gully Cricketer and Satire Writer !

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blogger's Block!

I sometimes feel I suffer from Blogger's Block. Something similar to Writer's Block I believe. I do get some ideas when I am driving or watching TV or when I am talking to people. But when I sit in front of my PC to type down what I want to, the words just fail to materialize. That could be the reason I have written about Roger Federer and Anil Kumble in two of the last 3 posts. Writing these pieces was pretty easy compared to writing some serious stuff.

I really don't know how I can manage to overcome this problem. I hope to work on this and perhaps fare better in future. So for now, let me begin by trying to pen down my thoughts on a small note book. I don't have any new age gizmos to store my thoughts on the run. So let it be the old fashioned book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh Out Loud [LOL]